- I am currently sitting on a couch that we purchased for our apartment once we got married.
- I am sitting next to the most wonderful woman in the world, who, by the grace of God, said, “Yes.”
- Upstairs is my firstborn son, who was not supposed to be born, as the doctors were doubtful that we would even have children.
- I am working on my masters degree, because by God’s grace I graduated from Bible college.
- I am currently sitting in my home in Ft. Worth, because God graciously provided for us to attend Southwestern Seminary.
- I am glad to be a part of Redeemer Church, who have shown me that the Gospel transforms us to walk in grace and truth, when I did not know if we would find a church home here in TX.
- I am preparing to eat a turkey tomorrow that I did not buy, yet one more meal that God has provided without a cent from my wallet.
- I will not see them, but I do plan to talk to my parents and my wife’s parents, all whom Christ has purchased with His blood, joining their parents in the body of Christ.
- More than anything, I have been chosen before the foundation of the world, predestined unto adoption, redeemed by Christ’s blood, forgiven of my sins, granted an inheritance, and sealed by the Spirit of God– all to the praise of God’s glory!
You may not see me for the next few days… I will be enjoying my God and all that he has for me in Christ! Happy Thanksgiving!